eviXscan 3D Heavy Duty Quadro 3D scanner
first 3d scanner that is ready to 3d scan in almost all conditions
precise 3D scanning of medium to large objects in harsh conditions
• precision certified to VDI/VDE recommendations
• four 5Mpix cameras
• two scanning ranges in one unit
• dust proof device (IP62)
• dedicated for industries and all types of production lines
• perfect for: quality control, reverse engineering and rapid prototyping
BREAKING ALL THE LIMITS
Heavy Duty Quadro
First 3D scanner ready to scan in almost all conditions. With this device, 3D scanning outside or in harsh conditions is possible. Thanks to 2 changeable scanning ranges it allows you to scan medium to large objects. Thanks to its 4 5Mpix cameras, this scanner is a highly versatile and professional device. Heavy Duty Quadro is 3D solution ideal for scanning service providers and companies designing and producing elements that require quality control, reverse engineering and rapid prototyping.
Reliable, solid, multirole and profitable – this is Heavy Duty Quadro
eviXscan 3D Heavy Duty 3D scanner
breaking all the limits
this 3D scanner may be used everywhere: in underground mines, ironworks, production lines etc…
even at your company
watch promotional video
Examples of applications
• measurement of hard to access objects
• capturing the shape of objects out in the open
• measuring warped/welded elements and comparison to the CAD model
• quality control of cast iron parts
• measurement of pressed components
• control of difficult to measure objects
Advantages of eviXscan 3D Heavy Duty
ACCURACY, STRENGTH AND COMFORT
– high quality lenses and cameras,
– certified precision according to VDI/VDE 2634 Part 2, 4.1 Ps,
– high mechanical stability through the use of carbon fiber in construction of optical system,
– high power LED light source with 3 colours to choose from,
– two scanning ranges in one unit,
– complete 3D scanning system in a handy mobile case,
– high resistance to dust and moisture,
– low power consumption,
– possibility of calibration by the end user,
– temperature compensation
– intuitive Evixscan software available in 2 languages: English and Polish,
– export results to the most popular formats (stl, ply, obj, asc, bin),
– software for editing point clouds and meshes,
– regular software enhancements and updates
– training for 2 operators included in the price of the scanner,
– full technical support,
– 24 months warranty
Innovative design of eviXscan 3D Heavy Duty scanner
Made of oxidized aluminium – resistant to changing environment conditions (IP62, optional IP67).
SIMULTANEOUS SCANNING WITH TWO CAMERAS
The usage of two cameras speeds up the scanning process and guarantees high accuracy.
INNOVATIVE COOLING SYSTEM
Automatic multi-source thermal regulation system enables the device to operate in harsh environment and guarantees repeatability of results.
THREE LIGHT COLOURS
Three high-power LED structural light sources of different colour (blue, red and green) make the device work even in the most challenging lighting conditions.
TWO SCANNING RANGES
The possibility to scan using two ranges (wide and narrow) enables precise scanning of small, complex objects as well as larger items.
Areas of eviXscan 3D scanner usage
Triangle mesh imitates the surface allowing to create a CAD model of the object. This allows the development of technical documentation of the scanned item. Arisen CAD model can be used for the production of a substitute or as a starting point for the design of new parts.
Scanned product is compared with the reference CAD model by creation of a colour deviations map. It allows precise verification of the executive drawing and measurements of elements difficult to measure with other methods.
Fastest and cheapest production of prototypes is nowadays one of the most important factors to gain advantage over competition. Precise 3D scanner, such as eviXscan 3D Heavy Duty, is an essential link in fast processes prototyping.
Creating accurate visualization of objects with complex shapes. When you decide to invest, you will obtain an advanced high-end equipment and access to our accumulated know-how and experience of Evatronix S.A. engineers– the creators of a complete scanning solution
two scanning ranges in one unit
the ability to scan in two ranges (narrow and wide) makes Heavy Duty scanner a versatile device,
which scans objects of different sizes and levels of complexity
NARROW SCANNING RANGE
In the narrow range cameras are mounted closer to each other, so you can scan in the measurement space of 150 x 115 x 90 mm, achieving the highest accuracy and density of the points. This range is recommended to use for scanning items of complicated shapes.
WIDE SCANNING RANGE
In the wide range, the cameras are widely spaced, which allows the measurement in a space of dimensions up to 370 x 265 x 150 mm. High accuracy and density of the points is achieved to match the requirments for larger objects.
Areas of use:
|Technical specification||eviXscan 3D Heavy Duty Quadro|
|Light-source type||R/G/B LED|
|Number and type of cameras||4 x 5Mpix|
|Scanning accuracy according to|
DE VDI/VDE2634 Part 2, 4.1 Ps
|from 0.013 mm|
|Scanning time||5 seconds|
370 x 265 x 150 mm
150 x 115 x 90 mm
|Points density||41 pt/mm2||232 pt/mm2|
|Computer connection||1x ExpressCard 34mm or 3x Gigabit Ethernet|
|Export formats||stl, ply, obj, asc, bin|
|Hardware requirements||Windows 7 (64-bit), 16 GB RAM, CPU i5|
|Scanner||520 x 280 x 95|
|Scanner on tripod||1000 x 1000 x 1000|
|Ambient operating temperature||from +10°C to +30°C|
|Storage temperature||from -20°C to +40°C|
|AC input||110/230 V, 2,5 A, 50/60 Hz|
|International Protection Rating||IP62|
|Power consumption||50 W|