eviXscan 3D Heavy Duty 3D scanner
resistance without any compromises
High-quality aluminum housing with IP 62 ensures operation in almost any environment (optional IP 67).
• precision certified to VDI/VDE recommendations
• two 5 Mpix cameras
• two scanning ranges: narrow or wide
• dust proof casing
• dedicated for industries and all types of production lines
• perfect for: quality control, reverse engineering and rapid prototyping
BREAKING THE LIMITS
First 3D scanner ready to scan in almost every conditions. With this device 3D scanning outside or in hard conditions is possible. It allows to scan objects of complex shapes and different sizes. Heavy Duty scanner can be configured to scan medium or big and large objects. Thanks to two 5 Mpix cameras, data obtained by the scanner are precise and allow the user to perform Quality Control, Reverse Engineering and Rapid Prototyping of scanned objects. Heavy Duty is a dedicated 3D solution for companies that require a professional and multifunctional 3D device.
Reliable, solid, multirole and profitable – this is Heavy Duty
eviXscan 3D Heavy Duty 3D scanner
breaking the limits
this 3D scanner may be used everywhere: in underground mine, ironworks, production lines etc…
even at your company
watch promotional video
Examples of applications
• measuring of hard to access object
• archiving the shape of objects in open space
• measuring bent / welded elements and comparison with the CAD model
• quality control of cast iron
• measurement of pressed components
• control of difficult to measure object
Advantages of eviXscan 3D Heavy Duty
ACCURACY, STRENGTH AND COMFORT
– high quality lenses and cameras,
– certified precision according to VDI/VDE 2634 Part 2, 4.1 Ps,
– high mechanical stability through the use of carbon fiber in construction of optical system,
– strong Power LED light source, three colours to choose,
– two scanning ranges in one unit,
– complete 3D scanning system in a handy mobile case,
– high resistance to dust and moisture,
– low power consumption,
– possibility of calibration by the end user,
– temperature compensation
– intuitive software eviXscan in two language versions English and Polish,
– export results to the most popular formats (stl, ply, obj, asc, bin),
– software for editing point clouds and meshes,
– regular software enhancements and updates
– training for 2 operators included in the price of the scanner,
– full technical support,
– 24 months warranty
Innovative design of eviXscan 3D Heavy Duty scanner
Made of oxidized aluminium – resistant to changing environment conditions (IP62, optional IP67).
SIMULTANEOUS SCANNING WITH TWO CAMERAS
The usage of two cameras speeds up the scanning process and guarantees high accuracy.
INNOVATIVE COOLING SYSTEM
Automatic multi-source thermal regulation system enables the device to operate in harsh environment and guarantees results repetitiveness.
THREE LIGHT COLOURS
Three high-power LED structural light sources of different colour (blue, red and green) make the device work even in the most challenging lighting conditions.
TWO SCANNING RANGES
The possibility to scan using two ranges (wide and narrow) enables precise scanning of small, complex objects as well as larger items.
Areas of eviXscan 3D scanner usage
Triangle mesh imitates the surface allowing to create a CAD model of the object. This allows the development of technical documentation of the scanned item. Arisen CAD model can be used for the production of a substitute or as a starting point for the design of new parts.
Scanned product is compared with the reference CAD model by creation of a colour deviations map. It allows precise verification of the executive drawing and measurements of elements difficult to measure with other methods.
Fastest and cheapest production of prototypes is nowadays one of the most important factors to gain advantage over competition. Precise 3D scanner, such as eviXscan 3D Heavy Duty, is an essential link in fast processes prototyping.
Creating accurate visualization of objects with complex shapes. When you decide to invest, you will obtain an advanced high-end equipment and access to our accumulated know-how and experience of Evatronix S.A. engineers– the creators of a complete scanning solution
two scanning ranges in one unit
the ability to scan in two ranges (narrow and wide) makes Heavy Duty scanner a versatile device,
which scans objects of different sizes and levels of complexity
NARROW SCANNING RANGE
In the narrow range cameras are mounted closer to each other, so you can scan in the measurement space of 150 x 115 x 90 mm, achieving the highest accuracy and density of the points. This range is recommended to use for scanning items of complicated shapes.
WIDE SCANNING RANGE
In the wide range, the cameras are widely spaced, which allows the measurement in a space of dimensions up to 370 x 265 x 150 mm. High accuracy and density of the points is achieved to match the requirments for larger objects.
Areas of use: