eviXscan 3D Heavy Duty Optima 3D scanner
high accuracy, excellent price
precise 3D scanning of medium objects made of all types of materials
• long life blue LED light source
• precision certified to VDI/VDE recommendations
• two high quality 5Mpix cameras
• low power consumption (20W)
• Heavy Duty Optima fits perfect for companies, where the key factor for customer is high accuracy measurement, and want to keep this mission alive despite low available budget.
• areas of use: reverse engineering, quality control and rapid prototyping
high accuracy, excellent price
Heavy Duty Optima
eviXscan 3D Heavy Duty Optima is a professional reverse engineering tool for 3D scanning, contactless quality control and fast prototyping medium sized models.
Optima, optimized combination of key parameters for customer: high accuracy measurement (up to 0.0183 mm), high point density (95 pt/mm²) and large scanning volume (250mm x 170mm x 120mm), all that at affordable level of purchase and implementation of complex measuring system.
Heavy Duty Optima fits perfect for companies, where the key factor for customer is high accuracy measurement, and want to keep this mission alive despite low available budget.
Heavy Duty Optima is equipped with two high quality, 5 megapixels cameras, and high power, blue LED light source, keeping power consumption at low level (20W) and lowering the heat emission, extending product lifetime at same time. Advantage of certain wavelength of light source helps to limit influence of optics on gathered data, moreover blue light has the lowest diffraction, which helps to keep measurement results at highest level.
Professional 3D solution in a affordable price – this is Heavy Duty Optimacheck success stories of our clients
Examples of applications
• measurement of hard to access objects
• creation of all kind of 3D renders
• reverse engineering of elements without CAD documanetation
• measuring warped/welded elements and comparison to the CAD model
• quality control of produced parts
Advantages of eviXscan Heavy Duty Optima 3D scanner
Accuracy, strength & comfort
- High quality lenses and cameras
- Certified precision according to VDI/VDE 2634 Part 2, 4.1 Ps
- Long life strong power LED light source
- Complete system in a handy mobile case
- Strong aluminium body
- High resistance to dust and moisture
- Ability to scan also in external conditions
- Low power consumption
- Possibility of calibration by the end user
- Temperature compensation
- lntuitive software eviXscan in two language versions English and Polish
- Export results to the most popular formats (stl, ply, obj, asc, bin)
- Software for editing point clouds and meshes
- Software enhancements and updates
- Training for 2 operators included in the price of the scanner
- Technical support
- 24 months warranty
Innovative design of eviXscan Heavy Duty Optima 3D scanner
Made of oxidized aluminium – resistant to changing environment conditions.
Simultaneous scanning with two cameras
The usage of two cameras speeds up the scanning process and guarantees high accuracy.
Blue LED light source
High-power & long life Blue LED structural light source
Areas of eviXscan 3D scanners applications
Triangle mesh imitates the surface allowing to create a CAD model of the object. This allows the development of technical documentation of the scanned item. Arisen CAD model can be used for the production of a substitute or as a starting point for the design of new parts.
Scanned product is compared with the reference CAD model by creation of a colour deviations map. It allows precise verification of the executive drawing and measurements of elements difficult to measure with other methods.
Fastest and cheapest production of prototypes is nowadays one of the most important factors to gain advantage over competition. Precise 3D scanner, such as eviXscan 3D Heavy Duty, is an essential link in fast processes prototyping.
Creating accurate visualization of objects with complex shapes. When you decide to invest, you will obtain an advanced high-end equipment and access to our accumulated know-how and experience of Evatronix S.A. engineers– the creators of a complete scanning solution
Areas of use:
|Technical specification||eviXscan 3D Heavy Duty Optima|
|Light-source type||Blue LED|
|Number and type of cameras||2 x 5Mpix|
|Scanning accuracy according to|
DE VDI/VDE2634 Part 2, 4.1 Ps
|from 0.0183 mm|
|Scanning time||5 seconds|
|Measuring range||250mm x 170mm x 120mm|
|Points density||116 pt/mm2|
|Computer connection||USB 3.0 and HDMI|
|Export formats||stl, ply, obj, asc, bin|
|Hardware requirements||Windows 7 (64-bit), 16 GB RAM, CPU i5|
|Software||eviXscan, eviXscan 3D Suite|
|Scanner||430 x 220 x 65|
|Scanner on tripod||1000 x 1000 x 1000|
|Ambient operating temperature||from +10°C to +30°C|
|Storage temperature||from -20°C to +40°C|
|AC input||110/230ACV, 50/60Hz|
|International Protection Rating||IP31|