A premiere of eviXscan 3D FinePrecision scanner – a tiny scanner with great capabilities10 March 2021
eviXscan 3D scanner certified for Universal Robots cobots17 March 2021
Invite for webinar
“The presentation of eviXscan 3D FinePrecision scanner and robotized systems”
We would like to invite you to a bilingual webinar of eviXscan 3D Academy dedicated to robotic inspection and measurement systems. During the on-line meeting, we will present the latest eviXscan 3D scanner – FinePrecision which is distinguished by high precision measurement and high level of detail of the scanned surface.
The online event will be held on 8 April 2021, on the Get Response platform. Two webinars will be held for one day:
- in Polish – at 11:00 (moderated by Paweł Knapek, Karol Habryka),
- in English – at CET 4:00 PM (moderated by Patrycjusz Dorosz, Karol Habryka).
During the webinar, we will present You examples of the collaboration of eviXscan 3D scanners with Universal Robots (UR) robots. Karol Habryka, Technical Support Engineer in UR, will discuss how robots’ flexibility allows the industry to achieve its goals. Evatronix experts: Paweł Knapek, Senior specialist for 3D scanning and modeling, and Patrycjusz Dorosz, Export Manager of eviXscan 3D scanners, will present solutions for the production line’s automation, for the measurement application of cast details and the measurement application of injection molding parts.
Agenda of the meeting:
- The premiere of eviXscan 3D FinePrecision scanner. Presentation of automatic measuring station. Measuring application for injection molded parts using eviXscan 3D FinePrecision scanner on Universal Robots 5.
- Flexibility of collaborative robots as an answer to the challenges of today’s industry – lecture by Universal Robots.
- Integration of eviXscan 3D WideRange scanner with the cooperating robot Universal Robots 10 in the application of measuring castings.
- Presentation of Universal Robots robot integrated with Electric Vacuum Generator – Respiro from Drim Robotics in cooperation with automatic scanning system eviXmatic, in simulation of work on a production line.
For more details about the webinar “The presentation of the eviXscan 3D FinePrecision scanner and robotized systems,” visit the webinar page.
Sign up now for webinar!